New Xin Boda - I introduce myself

Freies Forum für freie Geister, unkonventionelle Menschen, Querdenker, Genies, Besserwisser und Letztes-Wort-Fetischisten.
fengwenshu
Erinye

New Xin Boda - I introduce myself

Beitragvon fengwenshu » 29.12.2012, 07:46

Dear readers, writers, poets, friends, you,

Please forgive me, I use this

As I introduce myself

Dear readers, writers, poets, friends, this is the first part of my self-introduction,

By the Italian poet Vinum Divinum, translated from English into Italian

Cari lettori, scrittori, poeti, amici, questa è la prima parte della mia auto-introduzione,

Con il poeta italiano Vinum Divinum, tradotto dall'inglese in italiano,

By fengwenshu

【Il nuovo Xin Boda - Mi presento】

Cari poeti, amici lettori, sono molto felice di essere giunto in questo bel posto. Per favore, perdonatemi voglio presentarmi, cari poeti, amici lettori.

Sappiamo che, [Notti Arabe], il vecchio Xin Boda, legandosi al corpo di un grande uccello, è arrivato in una bella ed incantata valle di gemme.
Bene, per sviluppare ed ampliare la mia vita, i generosi ingegneri britannici Deem · Berners Lee per creare un magico, bello, grande uccello: internet. Così il mio nuovo Xin Boda mi ha portato nel vostro magico, grande e bel paese: l'Italia.
Diciamo che il grande pittore e scultore italiano Michelangelo è un eroe; una volta per me questa venerazione per le grandi culture procurava una grande quantità di forza spirituale. Felice ricordo la più amata e bella creatura di Michelangelo, la scultura del giovane David: il giovane uomo David, che regge una pietra, pronto a combattere Golia. Ricordandola a lungo da bambino ho sognato quell'invincibile giovinezza di Davide - io sono il giovane David di oggi, questo è il mio sogno di superare le grandi difficoltà che incontro durante la vita per avere una grande dose di coraggio, forza e fiducia nella vittoria. Felice quindi che il mio piccolo flauto di bambù, prima come membro del gruppo, canti delle lodi. Grazie alla grande arte del Mahatma, al bellissimo spirito artistico di Michelangelo: questo è il mio piccolo flauto di bambù che canta poesie:
continua...

[Modificato da Vinum Divinum 21/11/2012 12:23]

New Xin Boda - I introduce myself】

Dear Poets, Readers friends Very happy to come to you this beautiful place, Please forgive me, I intend to introduce myself,
Dear Poet, Readers friends

We know that, [Arabian Nights], old Xin Boda, Tying themselves in the body of a large bird, From the dangerous old Xin Boda This bird, brought a charming, beautiful gems valley
Right, It is in order to develop and expand my life, kind-hearted British engineer the Deem · Berners Lee to create magical, beautiful big bird ----- Internet, so my new Xinbo Da Xin Boda, set to your magic, great, beautiful country ---- Italy If we say,
That the great Italian painter, Sculptor Michelangelo for the hero's point of view -that a person decides himself To become the hero of the moment, This man has become a hero, This is the sculptor Michelangelo thought [Michelangelo biography from the American author Washington Irving Stone,I know that this idea of Michelangelo If we say, That the great Michelangelo This is a very interesting idea, This is for the hero's point of view, Once for me this worship of the great cultures, Arts hero of the people, Provide a great deal of spiritual strength, Happy, remember Michelangelo Most beloved beautiful children ----- Sculpture of the young David ---- The young man David, Hand holding a stone, Ready to fight against Goliath Used many times, A long time, the Little me, Daydreaming Dreamed that invincible youth David ----- I is the youth of today David This dream,For me to overcome the enormous difficulties in their own lives,
For I beat my own life in great difficulties,To provide a great deal of courage,Force,The confidence of victory,Happy,
Therefore,My little bamboo flute, first as a member of the choir,
To sing, praise,Thanks for the great art of MahatmaThe beautiful artistic spirit banner Michelangelo,This is my little bamboo flute Sing poetry ----- the first movement,

To be continued,
亲爱的诗人,读者朋友们,
你们好,
非常高兴,来到你们这美丽的地方,

请原谅,我打算向你们,这样介绍我自己,
对,正是为了发展,和扩大我的生命,那善良的英国工程师迪姆·伯纳斯·李,创造的神奇,美丽大鸟-----Internet,使我这个新的辛伯达Xin Boda ,载到了你们的神奇,伟大,美丽国家----意大利,

如果说,那伟大的意大利画家,雕塑家米开朗基罗对于英雄的观点-----即一个人决定了自己,要成为英雄的那一时刻,这个人已经成为了英雄,这是雕塑家米开朗基罗的思想,从美国作家欧文,斯通的[米开朗基罗传]中,我知道了米开朗基罗的这思想,如果说,那伟大的米开朗基罗的这非常有趣的思想,这对于英雄的观点,曾经为我这个崇拜伟大文化,艺术英雄的人,提供了很大的精神力量,快乐,
我记得米开朗基罗的,最心爱的美丽孩子-----那青年大卫的雕塑----那青年大卫,
手拿着石头,准备打击歌利亚,曾经很多次,很长时间中,小小的我,做着白日梦,梦想着我就是那无敌的青年大卫-----我就是今天的青年大卫,这样的梦,为我战胜自己生活中的巨大困难,提供了很大的勇气,力量,胜利的信心,快乐,
所以,我这小小的竹笛,首先是作为唱诗班的成员,来歌唱,赞美,感谢伟大的艺术圣雄,美丽艺术精神旗帜米开朗基罗,
这就是我这小小的竹笛儿,唱的第一个诗歌-----第一个乐章,

【New Xin Boda - I introduce myself】2

If say,

That the great Michelangelo
This is a very interesting idea,
This is for the hero's point of view,
The most beloved children ----- beautiful sculpture of the young David,

Once for me,
Provides
A great of mental strength, joy,
Provides